Asbestos Removal Work – Procurement and Management
Pennington Choices have the required expertise to procure and manage any size of asbestos removal or abatement project in order to ensure the safety of all parties. Asbestos projects can often be complex. Our Consultants have vast experience dealing with asbestos removal contractors and projects and can plan for predictable areas of difficulty and work with all parties on site to ensure safety and understanding of the entire asbestos removal process.
Employing Pennington Choices as Project Managers ensures that all works by the asbestos removal contractor is carried out in accordance with relevant UK legislation, inclusive of the Control of Asbestos Regulations 2012, and in line with the agreed method and plan of work.
Our asbestos project management services includes a number of elements:
- Writing and preparing asbestos removal specification documents
- Writing and preparing tender documentation for release to contractors
- Tender evaluation following tendering process
- Vetting of method statements / plans of work
- Provision of UKAS accredited analysts on site for the duration of the project to carry out analytical works and also witness the smoke tests (in order to test the integrity of the enclosures) and provide other measurements
- Provision of site attendance and management from a fully qualified project manager to ensure all works are carried out in accordance with relevant regulations and site documentation. The project manager will be able to guide the project through any issues that may arise and keep the project within programme and budget
- Provision of final completion reports, encompassing all elements of the project